Unison Research Phono One
The original Phono One was one of the most popular Unison Research products in our history. Its production was discontinued a few years ago, but the requests to bring it back were overwhelming. That’s why we’ve introduced its return, with a new and improved design. The aesthetics of the Phono One is unchanged, however, maintaining the classic and timeless look of the original version. The Phono One, from its beginning, was designed for those who require a phono preamplifier that offers the highest possible sound quality.
- Type: Stereo Phono Valve preamplifier
- Class: pure A
- RIAA : passive +/- 0.1 dB (20 Hz / 20 KHz)
- Output Impedance: 800 ohm.
- Outputs: 1 x line
- Gain : 54 dB
- Total Harmonic Distorti on (THD): 0.1 % at 1 volt output
- Signal to Noise Ratio (S/N): – 80 dB
- Inputs: 1 per fonorivalatore MM o MC
- Input Impedance: 47 Kohm – 100 – 50 – 22 ohm / 100 – 200 – 320 – 420 pF ( modifiable )
- Feedback factor: 0 dB.
- Valves: 5 x ECC83 / 12AX7
- Alimentatore: esterno
- Dimension: 37.3 x 5.84 x h 24.63 cm.
- Net Weight: 3.6 Kg circa (including power supply)