Brinkmann Edison MKII Phonostage
The logical conclusion of the search for perfection, the Brinkmann Edison Phonostage is designed for audiophile who require the highest level of quality and customization. It offers several inputs, adjustable gain, and remote control operation. It offers a warm and pure sound and is the perfect addition to any high end analogue setup.
- Features: Switches for input transformer, mono/stereo, phase/invert., remote control
- Input: impedance and gain individually adjustable for each input.
- Inputs: 3 total. 2 RCA/XLR, 1 RCA
- Gain Adjustable: (in 16 steps) from 49 to 73 dB
- Input Impedance: Adjustable (in 12 steps) from 50 Ohms to 47k Ohms
- Output voltage: Maximum ± 8V Balanced
- Output impedance: 1k Ohm Balanced
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 95 x 310 mm (with granite base); power supply 120 x 80 x 160 mm
- Weight: Edison, 12 kg; Granite Base, 12 kg; Power Supply, 3.2 kg