Clearaudio Concept Turntable
*Complete package including Concept tonearm and Concept cartridge
Clearaudio’s original Concept delivered an elegantly styled turntable package featuring a level of ground breaking technology usually only found in high-end turntables, combining plug-and-play simplicity with outstanding sound quality and affordability. The new Concept Wood takes the range further both visually and sonically: its fine multilayer wood construction delivers enhancements for both the eyes and ears.
The Clearaudio Concept turntable has been the most successful Clearaudio turntable to date, winning three consecutive What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision awards, perhaps the most coveted award in the consumer electronics market.
The Concept with its magnetic bearing tonearm, and cartridge pre-installed leaves the factory ready aligned and set up for a true high fidelity plug & play experience.
Made to the highest demands, in Germany, combined with technology and a timeless design. It is equipped with an innovative tonearm with a friction free magnetic bearing. A high quality moving magnet cartridge is completing this set up. All adjustments are already completed at the Clearaudio factory, even the tracking and antiscating force are adjusted.
This genuine, timeless and modern design guarantees a flawless musical enjoyment for decades.
The Concept plays 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM, so no matter what record you choose from your collection a simple turn of the speed dial is all it takes.
- New 2piece 30mm thick Delrin platter
- Aluminum radiused high mass plinth with compact footprint
- Polished Tempered-Steel Bearing Shaft within sintered bronze bushings
- Mirror Polished Teflon Thrust Pad
- Belt-driven by a Decoupled DC Motor incorporating an extremely low noise bearing
- 33, 45 and 78 rpm at a Turn of a Dial
- Verify Tonearm w/ a Friction-Free Magnetic Bearing
- Excellent value for money
- Concept M/C cartridge
- Highest quality music playback
- ‘Plug and play’, with no complex set-up required
- Excellent build quality made in Germany
- Highest quality materials and component parts
- Advanced technologies
- New tonearm technology with wear and friction free magnetic bearing
- Three speed ranges 33 1/3 , 45 and 78 rpm
- Drive with polished flat belt
- Decoupled and extremely smooth-running precision DC motor with low noise bearings
- Power supply designed for worldwide use
33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
Drive unit (motor):
Decoupled DC motor with low noise bearings
Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze bush, runs on a mirror of Teflon
POM, 30 mm thickness
+/- 0.04 %
Approx. 7.5 kg incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge
Approx. 420 mm x 350 mm x 140 mm
Max. consumption: 1.5w
Consumption in operation: 0.5w