The Rega RX-FIVE loudspeaker system delivers balance, detail and dynamics thanks to a unique handmade set of three Rega designed drivers and crossover. The newly developed DX-125 bass mid-range driver (using a doped paper cone) is at the heart of the RX range and combines perfectly with the Rega ZRR high frequency and RR7.8 bass unit. These custom units are mounted in a newly designed cabinet enclosure constructed from 18mm MDF and covered in a choice of three beautiful real wood veneers.The RX-FIVE will integrate perfectly into any home and deliver exceptional performance and musicality with a smooth and accurate bass response.
- System 2.5way
- Cabinet Construction 18mm MDF Real wood veneer
- Cabinet Design Band pass enclosure
- Dimensions (cm) H x W x D 83.5 x 18.2 x 34.2
- Weight (each) 16.6Kg
- Reflex Port Front ported
- Impedance Nominal 6 ohms
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Power Handling 110w per channel *
- High Frequency unit Rega ZRR
- Mid /bass driver (Doped cone) Rega DX-125
- Side Bass Driver Rega RR 7.8
- *Power handling figures are quoted as a guide. Amplification between
30w and 500w can be safely used depending on the quality of amplification.
- To ensure adequate clearance and prevent damage to the front facia, the grille magnets
must locate directly onto the drive unit fixing bolts.