Rega P2 Turntable
The new Planar 2 was developed over the past two years alongside the recently released Planar 3. Featuring the brand new RB220 tonearm which is packed with groundbreaking new features.
A new 24v, low noise motor, acrylic laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
Read the full review here: HiFi-News Rega Planar 2
- Tonearm – RB220 tonearm
- Hub bearing – 11mm self securing brass bearing (Patent Pending) offering improved fit and less stress on the bearing preventing the transfer of potential energy.
- Plinth – High gloss acrylic laminated plinth,
- Motor – New 24v low noise, low vibration motor assembly and new PCB.
- Platter – New float glass ‘Optiwhite’ 10mm – Improved accuracy platter.
- Re-designed feet – New improved foot assembly to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Carbon cartridge – supplied as standard on all Planar 2’s for simple plug and play convenience.
- Motor cover tray – with integrated cooling.