Gryphon Audio Pantheon
While it would be arrogant to refer to The Gryphon Pantheon as a “compact” loudspeaker, it is, despite its imposing, stylish presence, the slimmest floor-standing model in the exclusive, luxurious Gryphon Audio Designs loudspeaker range.
Drawing heavily on proprietary, innovative technologies and customised parts developed for and introduced in the Gryphon Pendragon and Trident II loudspeakers, the Pantheon lives up to the same exceptional standards of musicality, build quality and stylish design for an enhanced musical experience with soul and vitality.
Gryphon Pantheon is housed in a sleek, tall, massively braced enclosure with precisely contoured modular baffle and driver surrounds and baffle covering carefully selected and applied to effectively address baffle reflections and eliminate diffraction phenomena.
- Reference three-way loudspeaker system
- Constant Phase crossover for perfect phase at all frequencies at all times
- System response 25 – 40,000 Hz, -3 dB
- Hand-adjusted passive crossover network
- Battery-powered bias for selected crossover capacitors
- Ultra-fast Air Motion Transformer tweeter with low-mass pleated metal diaphragm
- Dual Gryphon 8″ bass drivers for extreme speed and precision with massive, controlled air displacement
- Danish ScanSpeak 8” bass drivers in separate precision-tuned reflex enclosures with extensive internal bracing
- Custom designed Danish ScanSpeak 5” midrange drive units with special basket, surround and centre dome
- Midrange drivers mounted in independent sealed enclosure
- Tightly focused, ultra-linear bass/midrange driver motor systems for maximum force and precise focus
- Mechanically independent baffles for each driver
- Special cone surround termination to eliminate edge reflections
- Symmetrical vertical driver array for ideal point source presentation
- Combination of pure wool and synthetic interior damping materials
- Stylish string grille for driver protection
- Gryphon internal wiring
- Virtually unlimited custom finish options
- Designed and built in Denmark