The Rega RX-ONE loudspeaker system delivers balance, detail and dynamics thanks to a unique handmade set of Rega designed drivers and crossovers.The newly developed DX-125 bassmid-range driver (using a doped paper cone) is at the heart of the RX range and combines perfectly with the Rega ZRR high frequency unit. Both mounted in a larger cabinet constructed from 18mm MDF and covered in a choice of beautiful real wood veneers, the RX-ONE will integrate perfectly into any home delivering exceptional performance within a wide range of systems.
- System : 2 Way
- Cabinet Construction : 18mm MDF Real wood veneer
- Cabinet Design : Bass reflex
- Dimensions (cm) : H x W x D 34.4 x 17.3 x 26
- Weight (each) : 5.8Kg
- Reflex Port : Rear Port
- Impedance : Nominal 8 ohms
- Sensitivity : 89dB
- Power Handling: 80w per channel*
- High Frequency unit : Rega ZRR
- Mid /bass driver : (Doped cone) DX-125
- Power handling figures are quoted as a guide.
- Amplification between 30w and 500w can be safely used depending on the quality of amplification.
- To ensure adequate clearance and prevent damage to the front facia, the grille magnets must locate directly onto the drive unit fixing bolts.