Rega P1 Turntable
The new Planar 1 is the most user friendly Rega turntable to date. Now with preset bias force on the brand new RB110 tonearm, the Planar 1 is set up in seconds after unpacking. Simply slide the balance weight onto the rear of the tonearm as far as it will go, remove the stylus guard and start spinning your favourite vinyl.
Performance beyond price
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is now running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with our brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega's bespoke zero play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the outgoing RP1, this is truly a new turntable for 2016.
If you are looking to get back into vinyl and want serious performance that will last you a lifetime, then look no further.
- Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
- Hand assembled RB110 tonearm.
- High quality, low vibration motor.
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge.
- Performance Pack aftermarket upgrade available (optional).