The Otello is Odeons newest and largest two-way speaker. The two-piece modular housing is made of multiplex and eliminates any disturbing resonances. The new double-downfiring technology ensures particularly fast and deep bass reproduction. In the high range comes courtesy of modified 1 inch compression driver is used in the larger Odeon speakers.
The Otello offers fine detail and color reproduction characteristic of spherical wave horns. Listening to music at this price range is a special experience and the Otello does not fail to deliver.
- System: 1 inch tweet in 18 cm spherical wave horn
- 2 x 18 cm low-mid-drivers with Wood Fiber Membrane
- principle: 2-way bass reflex (TPS)
- Crossover frequency: 2,200 hz
- Frequency response +/- 3 db: 29-22000 hz
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 94 db
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 112 cm x 21 cm x 35 cm
- Weight/Unit: 30 kg